Cobra Anchors 622W Concrete Screws Flat Head 3/16 By 2-1/4 Inch With Drill Bit 10 Packby Cobra Anchors
- High-grade heat-treated steel to ensure the best torque, pull and shear performance
- Corrosion-resistant cobra-coat to maximize corrosion resistance
- High and low thread for an ease of installation and maximum holding power
- Bonus: Socket drive and drill bit included in all 25, 75 and 100 piece packs
- Bonus: Drill bit included in 10 piece packs
- Combined head (Robertson and Phillips)
- 5/32 in drill size, 1-1/4 in minimum embedment, 800 lb shear strength
Concrete screws flat head high grade steel size 3/16 inches x 2-1/4 anchors per pack=10 Corrosion resistant, high and low thread for installation and maximum holding power. Bonus: Drill bit included in 10 piece pcks combined head (Robertson & Philips). ACQ compatible.
The COBRATAP concrete screws are designed with a high and low thread to cut the concrete more effectively and to keep its alignment. It is made of tempered, high-grade steel to ensure the best torque and maximum holding power and is-coated with the corrosion-resistant Cobra-Coat???. The COBRATAP is ACQ compatible and is offered with a flat head or a hexagonal head. The fat head style contains a bonus drill bit in the 10-piece pack, while a drill bit and drive bit are included in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces. Corrosion resistant, high and low thread for installation and maximum holding power. Bonus: Drill bit included in 10 piece packs, combined head (Robertson & Philips). ACQ compatible.
- 10 Pack
- Corrosion Resistant
- Flat Head
- Product Type
- Masonry Screws
- 3/16 by 2-1/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsConcrete Anchor Screws - All TypesConcrete Anchor Screws - Flat Head Up To 1-1/2 Pounds
- Shipping Weight
- 3.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.