Cobra Anchors 622J Concrete Screws Flat Head 3/16 Inch By 2-1/4 Inch With Drill Bit 25 Pack
- Buy 5 for $10.30 each and save 19%
- Buy 20 for $9.94 each and save 22%
- High-grade heat-treated steel to ensure the best torque, pull and shear performance
- Corrosion-resistant cobra-coat to maximize corrosion resistance
- High and low thread for an ease of installation and maximum holding power
- 2 in head drive
Concrete screws flat head + super drive super drive #2 x 2 inches size 3/16 inches x 2-1/4 anchors per pack=25 Corrosion resistant, high and low thread for installation and maximum holding power. Bonus: Combined head driver ( Robertson & Phillips) drill bit included in 25, 75 and 100 piece packs.
The COBRATAP concrete screws are designed with a high and low thread to cut the concrete more effectively and to keep its alignment. It is made of tempered, high-grade steel to ensure the best torque and maximum holding power and is-coated with the corrosion-resistant Cobra-Coat???. The COBRATAP is ACQ compatible and is offered with a flat head or a hexagonal head. The fat head style contains a bonus drill bit in the 10-piece pack, while a drill bit and drive bit are included in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces. Corrosion resistant, high and low thread for installation and maximum holding power. Bonus: Combined head driver (Robertson & Phillips) drill bit included in 25 and 100 piece packs.