Cobra Anchors 383V Nail-In Drive Pin Anchors 1/4 By 1 Inch 25 Packby Cobra Anchors
- One-step installation, anchor size is equal to hole size
- Fast and easy installation
- Has corrosion-resistant body
- Can be installed through fixture
- Tamperproof, ideal for security grids
- Ultimate shear: 800 lb at 3000 psi concrete
- Ultimate tension: 780 lb at 3000 psi concrete
Drive nail anchors size 1/4 inches x 1 anchors per pack=25 One-step installation. Anchor size = hole size. Corrosion resistant. Can be installed through fixture.
The drive nail anchor is easy to install and ideal for light-duty and tamperproof applications in any type of masonry. It is a two-piece nail-in anchor comprised of a corrosion-resistant die-cast zinc alloy anchor body, with the choice of a steel or stainless steel nail. One-step installation. Anchor size = hole size. Corrosion resistant. Can be installed through fixture.
- Product Type
- Drive Pins
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersAnchors & Anchoring AidsMasonry Hammer In Drive Pin Anchors
- Shipping Weight
- 10.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.