Chervon Skil 6239-01 3/8 Inch 4.5 Amp Variable Speed Corded Drill And Driverby Chervon Skil
- 2 Finger variable speed trigger to easily go from low to high speed
- 4.5 A Motor for general purpose drilling
- Keyless chuck for fast, easy bit change
- Mid grip design for balance and control
Two finger variable speed control for drilling, driving and removing screws; 3/8 inches keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes. Built in worklight for better visibility and accuracy Drills through mild steel, hardwood and softwood. Features mid-grip design for balance and control, keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes, two-finger variable speed trigger for control between low to high speeds. Specs: 6 ft. cord length, max. hole diameter in: hardwood- 3/8 inches; softwood- 3/4 inches, 120V-50-60Hz, 2,600 no load speed, and weighs 3.2 lbs. Includes carrying bag.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 5.83 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.