Chef Craft 21666 Paring Knife, Stainless Steel Blade, Polyoxymethylene Handleby Chef Craft
- Taper ground for superior cutting
- Premium 3cr13 stainless steel blade
- Durable, long lasting construction
- Hand washing recommended
A paring knife is one of the most versatile knives in the kitchen. it can handle any task that is too small or too delicate for a chef's knife. there are no fancy gadgets needed, with just a small knife and a little practice, you can make the same types of cuts as the pros.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Housewares, Cleaning & DisposablesKitchen UtensilsParing Peelers & Corers
- Shipping Weight
- 1.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.