Chapin 8705A Spreader Salt W/Hand Crankby Chapin
- Rugged, unique toothed edge for easy scooping through salt
- Thumb controlled gate adjustment and enclosed gears, spread where you want
- Easy crank design works with gloves and mittens
- Lightweight and easy to maintain
- Great for steps, sidewalks and small areas where larger spreaders can't go
- For even spread pattern
Take a bite out of winter with the Chapin hand salt and ice melt spreader. It features a rugged poly scoop with a toothed edge for cutting through salt making scooping easy. The thumb controlled gate adjustment and trigger gate control are designed to handle the various sizes of salt and ice-melt smoothly, enclosed gears keep debris out. The impeller is designed to provide an even spread pattern. Great for steps, sidewalks and areas a larger spreader can't go. Enclosed gears prevent debris interference. Gate adjustment to adjust the gate to accommodate ice melt to rock salt. Trigger gate control to control the flow of product. Impeller for an even spread of material. Rugged scoop teeth cut through material for easy scooping.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysWheeling Lawn & Garden GoodsSpreaders Assorted
- Shipping Weight
- 13.66 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.