Cash Acme UC514LFA Sharkbite Plug Pex 1/2inby Cash Acme
- Lead-free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Low cost plumbing connection system
- Fittings work with crimp ring or clamp connection methods
1/2 inch lead free brass barb insert plug, for pressure testing 1/2 inch cross link polyethylene pex tubing, secure barb end of fitting to pex pipe with tv #608-933 cinch clamps and tv #608-743 cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool, immediately testable to well over 100 psi, meets the new nsf/ansi standard 14-2009 and astm f 1807-9si standard for products intended for the transport of potable water, ansi/nsf standard 61 annex g for lead free compliance and the wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25 percent of lead by weight to meet ab1953 california and vt s152 vermont low lead restrictions.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PexPex Plugs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.