Cash Acme U2276LFA Sharkbite Dishwasher Elbow, 1/4 X 3/4 in, Brassby Cash Acme
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
Dishwasher elbows are a 90 deg fitting that connects the hot water line to the dishwasher. sharkbite (r) dishwasher elbows enable quick and easy connection and do not require any soldering, clamps, unions or glue. their stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe for a strong, dependable connection and their specially formulated o-ring compresses to create an ideal watertight seal.
- Product Type
- Dishwasher Elbows
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater Supply LinesDishwasher Washers Supply Lines & Connectors
- Shipping Weight
- 10.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.