Cash Acme 25558LF Outlet Dual Stop 1/2x3/8x3/8inby Cash Acme
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance
- Quarter turn full port brass ball valve
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
Water supply line valves angle stop valve compression x compression quarter turn quarter turn size in=1/2 x 3/8 x 3/8
Controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows 2 independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve. Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut Off water flow to the fixture for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in push-to-connect inlet and (2) 3/8 in compression outlets make for quick installation and quarter turn full port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors. Dual compression angle stop valve. Controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows two independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve. Compatible with copper, Pex, CPVC or PE-RT pipe at the inlet connection. Chrome-finish. Rated to 200 psi and 200 Degree F. Standards: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1-12, NSF/ANSI 61, and NSF372.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesWater Supply Line Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.