Cash Acme 23049-0000LF Sharkbite Valve Strt 1/2sb X 1/4sbby Cash Acme
- Can be used with copper, CPVC and Pex pipe
- These valves require no solder, clamps, unions or glue
- The push-to-connect end allows you to push on to copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe easily
- This product can be easily rotated after assembly
SharkBite? (r) straight stops combine push-fit technology with a straight stop quarter turn valve. This allows the valve to control water flow to household plumbing fixtures and provides easy shut-off of water flow for maintenance and repair, if necessary. These valves require no solder, clamps, unions or glue. The push-to-connect end allows you to push on to copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe easily. This product can be easily rotated after assembly for easy installation, even in tight spaces. The SharkBite Connection System is an instant push-fit connection that connects copper tubing, CTS CPVC and PEX pipe in combination - no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required. Certified to 200 PSI and 200DegF. Compact, robust DZR brass body. Foundati on of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting. Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution. Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels. Lead Free Complaint.
- Product Type
- Water Supply Line Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesWater Supply Line Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 4.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.