Campbell Chain T9101624 Eye Slip Hooks 3/8 Inch Zinc Plated Forged Steel Grade 43by Campbell Chain
- Chain is passed through throat of slip hook to form a chain loop used to drag, pull or tow, the loop will tighten when slack in chain is taken up
- Designed with a full wide throat to allow for fast and easy connections
- UPC tagged
Eye Slip Hooks 3/8 Inch Zinc Plated Forged Steel Grade 43. Slip Hooks Are Designed to Allow Chain to Slip Through the Hook. Hooks are Sized by the Material Diameter of the Chain That They Engage. Make Sure the Hook Size and Chain Diameter are Compatible Before Attaching to Load. Warning: Do not exceed the working load limits for chain or components. Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting. Do not use if the chain or components are visibily distorted or worn. Working Load Limit 5400 Pounds.
- 5400 Pounds
- Zinc Plated
- Carbon Steel
- Product Type
- Slip Hooks
- 3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersChain & AccessoriesSlip Hooks
- Shipping Weight
- 1.17 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.