Campbell Chain T9001624 Eye Grab Hooks 3/8 Inch Zinc Plated Forged Steel Grade 43by Campbell Chain
- Grab hooks are designed to grab a chain link and hold it in place
- Hooks are sized by the material diameter of the chain that they engage
- Make sure the hook size and chain diameter are compatible before attaching to load
- Do not exceed the working load limit
Eye Grab Hooks 3/8 Inch Zinc Plated Forged Steel Grade 43. Grab Hooks Are Designed to Grab a Chain Link and Hold it in Place. Hooks are Sized by the Material Diameter of the Chain That They Engage. Make Sure the Hook Size and Chain Diameter are Compatible Before Attaching to Load. Warning: Do not exceed the working load limits for chain or components. Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting. Do not use if the chain or components are visibily distorted or worn. Working Load Limit 5400 Pounds.
Drop-forged carbon steel. Designed to grab a single link of chain on the side to form a loop for dragging, pulling or towing. NOT TO BE USED FOR OVERHEAD LIFTING. DO NOT EXCEED WORK LOAD LIMIT. Drop forged carbon steel. Designed to grab a single link of chain on the side to form a loop for dragging, pulling or towing. WARNING: NOT TO BE USED FOR OVERHEAD LIFTING. DO NOT EXCEED WORK LOAD LIMIT.
- 5400 Pounds
- Zinc Plated
- Carbon Steel
- Product Class
- Grab Hooks
- 3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesChain & AccessoriesGrab Hooks
- Shipping Weight
- 1.04 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.