Campbell Chain T4900624 Cold Shut 3/8 Inch Zinc Plated Steel (Case of 10)by Campbell Chain
- Cold shuts should not be reused after closure has been made
- Connections for chain and attachments
- Do not use for overhead lifting
- Now peen the extended end to prevent opening
- When using cold shuts with chain, use one size larger than chain size
- With a hammer, drive the open end through the cold shut eye
Cold shuts mild steel zinc plated upc tagged bulk size 3/8 inches wll 1,900 pound. 3/8 inch, high carbon steel cold shut with blu-krome finish, working load limit 1,900 lb, bulk. Connections for chain and attachments. When using cold shuts with chain, use one size larger than chain size. With a hammer, drive the open end through the cold shut eye then peen the extended end to prevent opening. Note: Cold shuts should not be reused after closure has been made. Do not use for overhead lifting.
- 1900 Pounds
- Product Type
- Cold Shuts
- 3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareFastenersChain & AccessoriesCold Shuts
- Shipping Weight
- 3.40 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.