Camo 0345001 Marksman Pro Deck Fastener Guide Toolby Camo
- Dual screw guides fasten both sides of board with single tool placement
- Clamping action grips deckboard
For use when installing composite and PVC decking, but can also be used on hardwood and cedar. Fastener-free surface: installs two patented CAMO Edge deck screws through the edge of the board. Exclusively use with CAMO Edge deck screws that auger material out to reduce splitting and cracking. Fits any 5-1/4 in. (133mm) to 5-3/4 in. (146mm) deck board and creates automatic 3/16 inch (5mm) spacing. Delivers a beautiful, fastener-free surface for treated, hardwood, cedar, composite and PVC deck boards. The Camo Marksman Pro is a heavy duty contractor grade tool. The Marksman Pro positions Camo deck screws to penetrate the deck board. Clamping action grips deck board. Has dual screw guides that enable both sides of the board to be fastened to the joist with single tool placement.
Use with Camo deck screws (not included).
- Product Class
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesScrewsDeck & Exterior Building Screws - All TypesDecking Fastener Systems
- Shipping Weight
- 1.74 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.