Cameron Ashley Building B47EV R21K Insulation, 93 in L, 15 in W, R21 R-Value, Fiberglass, Natural Brownby Cameron Ashley Building
- Made primarily from sand, one of the world's most abundant and renewable resources
- Lower embodied energy than our traditional batts
- Rapidly renewable binder eliminates petroleum-based chemicals
- Contains a minimum of 61.9% post-consumer recycled content
- Thermally efficient batt has excellent insulating value
- Reduces airborne sound transmission and significantly improves STC ratings of wall configurations
- Cuts easily and cleanly, recovers quickly and enhances productivity
Knauf ecobatt??? insulation doesn't look like any insulation you've ever seen, that's because its natural brown color represents a level of sustainability never before achieved. the color comes from ecose??? technology, a revolutionary, new sustainable binder. made from rapidly renewable organic materials rather than petroleum-based chemicals commonly used in other insulation products. ecose??? technology reduces binder embodied energy by up to 70% and does not contain phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors used to make traditional fiberglass insulation. ecobatt??? insulation combines sand, post-consumer recycled bottle glass and ecose??? technology to create the next generation of sustainable insulation.
- Part Number
- B47EV R21K
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBuilding Exterior HardwareHousewrap & Insulation
- Shipping Weight
- 81.93 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.