Calterm ECM 66331 Tester Circuit Auto Ignitionby Calterm ECM
- Sensitivity adjustment dial is a Calterm exclusive feature that allows isolation of a specific plug wire and eliminates false signals from wires routed in close proximity
- Green LED indicates that the tester and batteries are operating properly
- Red LED flashes each time voltage is released from the coil through the spark plug wire
- Rugged high-impact ABS housing resists oil and endures shop conditions
- Compact design with pocket clip
- 360 deg high visibility indicator so that technician's hand will not obstruct view
Non-contact ignition firing indicator with sensitivity adjustment and 360 degree led indicator high impact abs housing with pocket clip Uses (3) 1.5 volt button cell batteries (included).
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveAuto Tools and Shop SupplyAuto Testers & Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 2.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.