Calterm ECM 65724 12 And 10 Gauge Shrink Ring
Leaves our warehouse in 1 to 3 business days
Minimum Purchase Quantity (per order): 1
Shipping Surcharge (any quantity): $0.00
- Buy 6 for $5.40 each and save 25%
- Buy 24 for $5.24 each and save 27%
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
- Glue liner that melts and seals
- Engineered to handle the harsh environment of an automobile engine
- Features waterproof construction
Ring terminals"shrink seal" yellow stud screw 1/4 inch card of 7 Heat to shrink and seal.
Heat shrink ring terminals are wire connectors that are used to mate, connect or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable insulation type for electrical connections. Heat shrink ring terminals can be used in auto and marine vehicles as well as other electrical applications. Heat to shrink and seal.
Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.