Calterm ECM 65711 16 And 14 Gauge Shrink Ring
- Buy 6 for $5.20 each and save 28%
- Buy 24 for $5.14 each and save 29%
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
- Glue liner that melts and seals
- Engineered to handle the harsh environment of an automobile engine
- Features waterproof construction
"shrink seal" blue stud screw 1/4 inch card of 10 Heat to shrink and seal.
Heat shrink ring terminals are wire connectors that are used to mate, connect or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable insulation type for electrical connections. Heat shrink ring terminals can be used in auto and marine vehicles as well as other electrical applications. Heat to shrink and seal.