Cabot 8511 Problem Solver Primer Exterior Quick Dry White VOC Gallon (Case of 4)by Cabot
- Available in water or solvent-based formulas
- Exceptional adhesive properties
- Bonds with extractive tannin bleed to block unsightly discoloration
Exterior primer quick dry solvent-based voc compliant gallon white Use as a base coat for all types of solid stains and paints. For siding, shingles, plywood, and both smooth or rough-sawn surfaces. Also suited for application over previously oil-based stained or painted surfaces. Can be applied immediately to new, dry, unseasoned, mill-glazed (smooth) siding. Dries to a uniform flat finish. On smooth surfaces, covers 400-500 sq. ft. per gallon; on rough surfaces, covers 150-250 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPrimers & SealersExterior Oil Based Primers
- Shipping Weight
- 62.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).