Brass Craft G2PS19X CD Stop Valve, 1/2 X 3/8 in Connection, Push-Connect X Compression, 125 Psi Pressure, Brass Bodyby Brass Craft
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- For use in potable water distribution systems
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth On-Off operation without freeze-up even after long periods of non-use
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- Has zinc die-cast handle
- Compatible with PEX, copper and PVC
- Pre-assembled tube insert is"installation ready" for a faster connection
Brasscraft (r) 1/2 in nominal push connect inlet x 3/8 in od compression outlet 1/4-turn angle valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures like faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines. the angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. with a 90 deg turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. push connect valves are installation ready requiring no special tools, soldering or glue for a water-tight seal.
- Part Number
- G2PS19X CD
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesSupply Line Angle Valves 1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 5.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.