Brass Craft CSSL54-60 Plumb Shop Stainless Steel Gas Connector 1/2 Inch Female By 1/2 Inch Male By 60 Inchby Brass Craft
- Stainless steel with corrosion-resistant coating
- ProCoat coating corrosion-resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility and maneuverability of connector during installation
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
Gas appliance connectors coated stainless steel - with fittings 1/4 inch inner diameter ( 3/8 inch outer diameter ) 1/2 inch female iron pipe x 1/2 inch male iron pipe. Length = 60 inches ProCoat coated stainless steel gas connector with fittings. For use with residential and commercial gas appliances not subject to frequent movement that utilize natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied-petroleum gases and LP gas-air mixtures: residential k itchen appliances, infrared or blue-flame"hearth-style" heating units, decorative gas log appliances, pulse combustion furnaces, manufactured housing (permanent residence mobile homes), laundry/utility appliances, forced air heating units, and rooftop HV AC units. Superior corrosion resistance. Greater strength and flexibility. Easy to install. CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use. 100% leak tested. Design-certified (assembled connector) and manufactured in accordance with ANSI Z21.24,ANSI Z21.75, AGAL Contract No. 8204, listed by the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals and by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Registration.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Gas Supply Lines
- 60 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings Black Pipe & Gas SupplyFlexible Gas Supply Lines & Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).