Brass Craft CSSD54-24 P Plumb Shop Gas Heater Connectors 1/2 Inch Female Iron Pipe By 1/2 Inch Male Iron Pipe By 24by Brass Craft
- Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion-resistant coating
- ProCoat coating corrosion-resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility and maneuverability of connector during installation
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
Gas heater connectors corrugated flexible stainless steel polymer coated"procoat" 1/2 inches female iron pipe x 1/2 inches male iron pipe bagged length = 24 inch Uniform baked-on polymer coating leaves no gaps to resist corrosion and chemicals and protect against leaks. Manufactured without soldered or brazed joints form type 304 stainless steel. Broader face nuts and fittings with smoother connector ends seal with less torque for easy installation. 3/8 inch inner diameter( 1/2 inch outer diameter) with fittings. Csa ias design certified for gas appliances indoor and outdoor.
BrassCraft's ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly onto the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available. Uniform baked-on polymer coating leaves no gaps to resist corrosion and chemicals and protect against leaks. Manufactured without soldered or brazed joints form type 304 stainless steel. Broader face nuts and fittings with smoother connector ends seal wit h less torque for easy installation. 3/8" ID (1/2" OD) with fittings. CSA IAS design certified for gas appliances indoor and outdoor.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Gas Supply Lines
- 24 Inch
- Part Number
- CSSD54-24 P
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings Black Pipe & Gas SupplyFlexible Gas Supply Lines & Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 11.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.