Brass Craft CSSC44R-24 P Plumb Shop Stainless Steel 1/2 Inch Male By 1/2 Inch Male By 24 Inchby Brass Craft
- Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion-resistant coating
- Safety+PLUS EFV helps protect against gas fires and explosions
- 1/2 in MIP connection to gas ball valve outlet or gas supply stub-out
- Safety+PLUS EFV has no parts that can break or misalign over time for 24/7 protection
- Safety+PLUS EFV is omnidirectional and can be installed in any position, vertical or horizontal
- Safety+PLUS EFV installs like a standard gas fitting, no special tools required
- Safety+PLUS EFV is 100% factory performance tested
- ProCoat coating corrosion-resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
Gas appliance connectors coated stainless steel - excess flow valve safety+plus advantage 1/2 inches inner diameter (5/8 inches outer diameter ) 15/16-16 thread 1/2 inches male iron pipe x 1/2 inches male iron pipe bagged length = 24 inches Coated stainless steel gas connector with excess flow valve. The safety+plus flow valve is an automatic safety valve for gas designed to help prevent fires and explosions due to gas line ruptures or disconnects at the appliance. It is equipped with automatic reset and automatic valve activation. The procoat polymer-based coating resists corrosion from harsh chemicals found in common household cleaning, plumbing repair, and masonry products. Approved for indoor and outdoor use, the procoat coating resists the harsh effects of the uv rays and salt. For use with residential and commercial gas appliances not subject to frequent movement that utilize natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied-petroleum gases and lp gas-air mixtures: Residential kitchen appliances, infrared or blue-flame"hearth-style" heating units, pulse combustion furnaces, manufactured housing (permanent residence mobile homes), laundry/utility appliances, forced air heating units, and rooftop hvac units. Design-certified (assembled connector) and manufactured in accordance with ansi z21.24, ansi z21.75, agal contract no. 8204, listed by the new york city board of standards and appeals and by the commonwealth of massachusetts division of registration. Leak tested.
- Part Number
- CSSC44R-24 P
- 026613117607, 026613167237
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings Black Pipe & Gas SupplyFlexible Gas Supply Lines & Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 1.26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.