Boshart Industries 353915 1-1/2 Inch Poly Insert Combo Female Elbow Insert X FIP (Case of 5)by Boshart Industries
- Used to change direction in piping
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- Fitting reduces to smaller tubing size
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
1-1/2 Inch Polypropylene Combination Elbow Insert by Female Inside Pipe Tread Insert are used to change direction of a line. Adapts to standard male pipe threads. Used on polyethylene (PE) tubing in buried cold water applications only, such as irrigation, residential lawn sprinkler systems, water service pipe, and swimming pool installations. Insert fittings join to PE pipe with stainless steel Hose Clamps. PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Plastic Insert Fittings meet ASTM D2609.
Boshart Combination Elbow, Nominal Size: 1-1/2 in, Insert x FIP Connection, Polypropylene
- Part Number
- 038561389159, 777808132256
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings for Polyethylene TubingPolyethylene Tubing Insert Elbows
- Shipping Weight
- 1.69 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.