Boshart Industries 350710 1 Inch Poly Insert Elbow Insert X Insertby Boshart Industries
- Used to change direction in piping
1 Inch Polypropylene Insert Elbow Insert by Insert are used to change direction in polyethylene (PE) tubing in buried cold water applications only, such as irrigation, residential lawn sprinkler systems, water service pipe, and swimming pool installations. Insert fittings join to PE pipe with stainless steel Hose Clamps. Plastic Insert Fittings meet ASTM D2609.
LASCO Elbow, Angle: 90 deg, Nominal Size: 1 in, Insert x Insert Connection, PVC, Gray
- Part Number
- 025528105761, 777808130955
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings for Polyethylene TubingPolyethylene Tubing Insert Elbows
- Shipping Weight
- 2.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.