Boshart Industries 350175 3/4 By 1/2 Inch Reducing Coupling Insert X Insertby Boshart Industries
- Used to reduce different polyethylene tubing sizes
Polypropylene Insert reducing couplings are used to reduce to different polyethylene tubing sizes with polyethylene (PE) tubing in buried cold water applications only, such as irrigation, residential lawn sprinkler systems, water service pipe, and swimming pool installations. Insert fittings join to PE pipe with stainless steel Hose Clamps. Plastic Insert Fittings meets ASTM D2609.
Boshart Reducing Coupling, Nominal Size: 3/4 x 1/2 in, Insert Connection, Polypropylene, Gray Used to reduce to different polyethylene tubing sizes.
- Part Number
- 038561351750, 777808222506
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings for Polyethylene TubingPolyethylene Tubing Insert Couplings Reducing
- Shipping Weight
- 0.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.