Bosch PL1632 Planer, 6.5 a, 0 to 3-1/4 in W Planning, 0 to 1/16 in D Planning, Trigger Switch Controlby Bosch
- Durable 6.5 A motor producing 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and smooth finish
- Dual-mount guide fence mounts to either side of tool and helps ensure consistent planing through entire workpiece and includes protective shield and no-mar plastic overshoe
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent accidental starts, includes a lock-on button for extended operation
- Aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Ratcheting depth knob for foolproof depth increment setting from 0 to 1/16 in within one revolution, thus eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Electronically counterbalanced single-blade design system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle, reduces drag, enabling faster operation and smooth cutting
- Reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blade lasts up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades
- Ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord
The bosch pl1632 3-1/4 in planer delivers for pros who need to plane doors or other surfaces quickly and evenly. it delivers performance, convenience and security with an outstanding planer-guidance system. it has a 6.5 a motor that produces 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. the tool's ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent avoid accidental starts and it has a lock-on button for extended operation, a combination that is unique to bosch planers. the aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. its counterbalanced blade design puts the blade at an ideal cutting angle and eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. it comes equipped with a reversible bosch woodrazor micrograin carbide blade. the tool also provides a spring-loaded stand that elevates the planer to protect the blade. the dual-mount guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool, with a plastic overshoe that offers protection for the workpiece surface. the dust port accommodates a large shavings bag. this planer is built with a poly micro-v drive belt for enhanced belt durability and a ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsHand Held Joiners & Planers
- Shipping Weight
- 10.87 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.