Bosch NS2000 Bit Set Natural Stone Tile 4pcby Bosch
- Specialized carbide tip centers for no-skate drilling and greater ease of use
- High-quality carbide material provides longer life in hard materials
- Three-flat shank on 3/8 in bits and above offers outstanding bit grip to avoid slippage
- Not recommended for use on porcelain tiles
- Also compatible with hammer drills
- Multiple cutting edges for fast drilling
Bosch natural stone tile bits are designed for decorative specialty tiles that feature natural stone and other harder materials. The bits provide a multi-grind head with multiple edges. With these specially ground bit tips, the bits deliver 20% faster drilling in natural stone tile and other hard tile than standard glass and tile bits. Manufactured with high-quality carbide, these bits were constructed for natural stone tile, slate, granite and specialty tile. The 3/8 in bits and above provide a three-flat shank for superior bit grip. Multi-grind head designed with multiple cutting edges for harder tile materials. Fast drilling in hard materials. Delivers 20 percent faster drilling than glass and tile bit. Specialized carbide tip centers for no-skate drilling and greater ease of use. H igh-quality carbide material provides longer life in hard materials. Three flat shank on 3/8" bits and above offers outstanding bit grip to avoid slippage. Engineered for use in natural stone tile, slate, granite and other specialty tile materials (specia lty tiles that may be harder than normal tile). Not recommended for use on porcelain tiles. Also compatible with hammer drills. Contains (1) 1/8", (1) 3/16", (1) 1/4" and (1) 5/16".
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bit SetsSelf Feeding Forstner Bit Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.