Bosch HTH181-B25 Wrench Imp Kit 4.0ah Batt 18vby Bosch
- High-torque impact wrench design built to deliver professional power
- Powerful motor delivers up to 500 ft-lb of torque to driver large fasteners quickly
- Compact Core 18 V 4 Ah Lithium-Ion battery engineered to provide next-gen power and run time, while losing the weight for optimized performance-to-weight ratio
- Spring-loaded hammer and anvil system delivers user control and managed torque thrust up to 1900 rpm and up to 2100 ipm
- Metal front housing with 1/2 in pin detent system offers jobsite tough durability coupled with convenient changing of sockets
- True flat anvil design provides secure fit of sockets while making changing sockets easier
- Lightweight for high-torque only 5.2 lb
- High-power battery cells uses enhanced 21700 cell technology combined with advanced battery design for greater efficiency to produce longer run time
- Cutting edge cell design engineered to improve performance in tools used on jobsite all day
The Bosch HTH181-B25 18 V high-torque impact wrench with pin detent kit includes a heavy-duty wrench and two core 18 V 4 Ah batteries. The wrench is engineered for fastening high-torque nuts and anchors. It delivers up to 500 ft-lb of torque. Its spring-loaded hammer and anvil system moderates torque reaction to allow for consistent driving power and control and the wrench is built with an all-metal motor that produces up to 2100 ipm and up to 1900 rpm. It offers a square drive 1/2 in pin detent and true flat anvil design for convenient changing of sockets. The kit includes two next-gen core 18 V 4 Ah compact batteries. Each keeps the power and run time, while losing the weight, with 21700 cell technology. The core 18 V matches the power of the original two-layer 4 Ah battery with half the number of cells. It features the CoolPack 2.0 heat-management system. High-torque impact wrench design built to deliver professional power, for tightening industrial-duty fasteners like lag screws, concrete anchors and lug nuts. Powerful motor delivers up to 500 ft-lbs. of torque to driver large fasteners quickly. Compact C ore 18 volt 4.0 Ah Li-Ion battery. Engineered to provide next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized performance to weight ratio. Spring-loaded hammer and anvil system deliver user control and managed torque thrust up to 1,900 rpm a nd up to 2,100 ipm. Metal front housing with 1/2-in. pin detent system offers jobsite tough durability coupled with convenient changing of sockets. True flat anvil design provides secure fit of sockets while making changing sockets easier. Lightweight for high torque at only 5.2 pounds (Tool Only, Battery Not Included). Cutting edge battery cell design engineered to improve performance.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Impact Wrenches
- Shipping Weight
- 11.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).