Bosch HDC200 Attach Dust Cltn Univ Drillingby Bosch
- Dual air chambers provided for both dust collection during use and provide suction to the wall
- Replaceable brush ring provides seal for multiple bit diameters
- Rubber seal maintains suction to wall
The HDC200 is a flexible dust-collection attachment for SDS-plus? (r) and SDS-max? (r) hammers for drilling into concrete. It is optimized for drilling diameters from 5/8 to 1-3/8 in but can accommodate up to 2-1/2 in if the brush ring is removed. The attachment features two unique air chambers, one allows the drilling bit to pass through when drilling into the work surface. The second air chamber is designed to maintain suction to the wall during the drilling application. The dust port is designed for Bosch 1-3/8 in vacuum nozzle but can be used with either 1-1/4 in or 2 in vacuum nozzles when used with the appropriate adapter. The system is universal and is designed to connect to a vacuum so that it can be used with any size hammer and can accommodate the full range of drill bit diameters and drilling depth. Dual air chambers provide for both dust collection during use and provides suction to the wall. Dust port fits Bosch 1-3/8 In. vacuum nozzle and can convert to 1-1/4" / 2 inches hos nozzles. Replaceable brush ring provides seal for multiple bit diameters. Rubber seal maintains suction to wall.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power EquipmentElectric Blade Edger Trimmers
- Shipping Weight
- 1.41 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.