Bosch HD18-2 Hammer Drill, 8.5 a, Keyed Chuck, 1/2 in Chuck, 0 to 3200 Rpm Speedby Bosch
- Powerful 8.5 A motor for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth
- Integral slip clutch is more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation
- Securely clamping, 1/2 in three-jaw chuck for rugged hammer drilling applications
- Dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer drill mode
- Rotating brush plate delivers extended brush life and provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Pistol-grip handle includes a compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
The bosch hd18-2 two-speed hammer drill features a muscular 8.5 a motor that handles all masonry drilling applications, delivering a max of 51000 bpm for muscle and durability. the tool's drilling capacities range from 3/4 in for masonry applications to 1-1/2 in for wood. the hd18-2 features a torque-control auxiliary handle, which locks into place, the handle has a built-in depth gauge. the dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer drill mode. a rotating brush plate allows users to easily back out bound-up bits. it has two-speed settings, one for high-speed and one for high torque. because of its heavy-duty three-jaw 1/2 in chuck, the tool has a high clamping force that helps prevent drill bits from slipping. this robust drill has a metal front housing for longer life, a pistol-grip handle with soft-grip design and an integral slip clutch for security against recoil.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 8.87 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.