Bosch HCFC2042 1/4 Inch By 8-1/2 Inch Overall By 6 Inch Flute SDS-Plus Xtreme Rotary Hammer Bitby Bosch
- Diffusion bonding technology provides stronger carbide bond for a durable, long-lasting bit
- 100% full-carbide head delivers 4X life in concrete with rebar and longer life in all masonry drilling
- Variable flute design, supplies efficient material removal for 25% more holes per charge
- Centric conical tip results in rounder holes for precision anchoring applications
- Wear mark assures hole diameter tolerance for anchoring
- The BULLDOG (tm) Xtreme line offers the widest range of full-head carbide bits
- Optimized for heavy-duty and cordless rotary hammers and fits tools with SDS Plus chucks
4X life in rebar and 40% more life in concrete than competitive full-head carbide bits. Optimized for heavy-duty rotary hammers. Less carbide wear than two cutter means end user is more productive with each bit. No jamming when hitting rebar. Diffusion bonding technology provides stronger carbide bond for the longest-lasting bit. Wear mark assures hole diameter tolerance for anchoring applications. Centric conical tip results in precise hole diameters.
The Bosch SDS Plus Bulldog??? Xtreme rotary hammer bit provides 4X life in concrete with rebar, due to its 100% full-carbide tip design and proprietary diffusion bonding technology. Diffusion bonding high-heat, high-pressure solid-state welding produces an incredibly strong bond. In internal tests, these bits delivered 4X life in concrete with rebar than a standard SDS Plus bit. The Bulldog??? Xtreme bit provides 25% more holes per charge, with an upgraded variable flute design, four flutes transition to two flutes for fast dust removal. Its centric conical tip results in rounder holes for precision anchoring and it has a wear mark that helps to assure accuracy of the hole. Full head carbide tip lasts longer for faster drilling speed and less carbide wear; the centric conical tip guides bit through concrete, provides rounder holes. Wear mark alerts the user when bit has worn to a level inappropriate for precision anchoring.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Class
- Masonry Drill Bits
- SDS Plus
- 1/4 by 8-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSDS Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 3.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.