Bosch HC5011 SDS-max Speed-X 1/2 Inch By 21 Inch With 16 Inch Flute SDS-Max Speed-X Rotary Carbide Hammer Bitby Bosch
- Highest drilling speed with inclined side cutters provides fast concrete drilling
- Compact head for fast dust removal and longer life
- Active-centering tip for optimum guidance when drilling in concrete and reinforced concrete
- Wear mark indicator assures accuracy of hole diameter
Bosch carbide rotary hammer bits feature tips that stay sharper longer and deliver more holes within specification than competitive bits. Manufactured to ANSI specification B212.14. SDS-max (r) rotary hammer bits fit Bosch SDS-max (r) hammers and competitive SDS-max (r) drive hammers and Hilti (r) hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks. Unrivaled power from solid carbide head with robust S-cutter design for added speed and life. Using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks. Unrivaled power from solid carbide head with robust S-cutter design for added speed and life. Used in all sds-max rotary hammers & all competitors hammers using te-y & te-fy shanks, manufactured to meet ansi standards, also meet & exceed iso standards.
Carbide tipped bit head is harder and tougher with four chiseling faces and cutting edges. Hammer bits fits Bosch SDS-Max hammers, also other SDS-Max drive hammers, Hilti hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Masonry Drill Bits
- SDS Max
- 1/2 by 21 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSDS Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.