Bosch HC2081 1/2 Inch By 6 Inch Overall By 4 Inch Flute SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Bitby Bosch
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15% faster compared to S4L in concrete
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit
- Optimized flute design to reduce bit stress and make the bit run cooler
- Centric tip for optimal hole geometry
- 4-flute design for fast dust removal
Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design. Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life. Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads. Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit. Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Masonry Drill Bits
- SDS Plus
- 1/2 by 6 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSDS Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 4.16 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.