Bosch GLL 55 Cross-Line Laser, 50 Ft, +/-1/8 in at 33 Ft Accuracy, 2-Lineby Bosch
- VisiMax (tm) technology provides maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes, projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout - lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Smart pendulum system allows tool to self-level and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport and after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Simple keypad operation to select among the layout modes easily
- Magnetic L mount, strong magnets to attach to steel
- Robust over-molded construction, built to IP54 dust- and water-protection standards
The bosch gll 55 professional self-leveling cross-line laser features vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes and can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. it includes the bosch-exclusive visimax (tm) technology, which allows for outstanding line visibility in standard working conditions. visimax (tm) constantly monitors the laser's temperature so the diodes are always driven to maximum line brightness, while protecting the laser diodes from overheating. the laser lines are visible up to 50 ft, with an accuracy of +/-1/8 in at 33 ft. the bosch smart pendulum system self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, to help ensure an accurate layout. it locks the pendulum after the laser is switched off for secure transport. the included magnetic l mount provides strong magnets to attach to steel studs and a free-standing mode with retractable feet.
- Part Number
- GLL 55
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLaser Levels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 7.43 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.