Bosch GKF125CEN Router Palm Vari Speed 1.25hpby Bosch
- Robust variable-speed palm router construction made to provide precision and performance with a 1.25 hp (maximum) motor, advanced electronics, rugged base and proven ergonomics and reliability
- Powerful 1.25 hp (max), 7 A motor, delivers abundant power for routing and trimming applications
- Ground-breaking depth-adjustment system ensures precise depth adjustment
- Rugged 360 deg (non-split) aluminum base housing with wide-bit capacity accepts bits up to 1-5/16 in wide
- LED lighting provides enhanced view of bit area
- Variable speed dial from 16,000 to 35,000 rpm allows for accurately matching speed to workpiece and task
- Soft-start circuitry reduces start-up torque
- Constant response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Round translucent polycarbonate subbase can be centered for worry-free guidance along templates
The Bosch GKF125CE Colt variable-speed palm-grip router with 1.25 hp maximum lets you feel the power in your hand. This Bosch Colt palm router has an ergonomic palm-grip design with soft-grip to make it very comfortable to hold, making it typically more convenient to use than larger routers. But it also has ample power, with a 1.25 hp maximum rating. Far more than a laminate trimmer, its the ideal tool for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and constant response circuitry to maintain speed under load. Its PR101 fixed base features macro and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round subbase for easy guidance. The GKF125CEN Colt palm router package includes the router, self-releasing collet chuck and a comfortable forged collet chuck wrench. Robust variable-speed palm router construction; made to provide precision and performance with a 1.25 horsepower (max.) motor, advanced electronics, rugged base and proven ergonomics and reliability. 7.0 Amp motor delivers abundant power for routing and t rimming applications. Ground-breaking depth adjustment system ensures precise depth adjustment. Rugged 360 degree (non-split) aluminum base housing with wide bit capacity accepts bits up to 1-5/16-in. wide. LED lighting provides enhanced view of bit area. Variable speed dial from 16,000 to 35,000 rpm; allows for accurately matching speed to work piece and task. Soft-start circuitry reduces start-up torque. Constant response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent pe rformance. Round translucent polycarbonate sub base can be centered for worry-free guidance along templates. Durable spindle lock allows for fast, easy bit changes. Finger support pockets provides enhanced stability and control. Ball-joint cord swivel for easiest cord positioning. Easy motor removal; able to release with the press of a button to move the optional plunge base (Not Included). Depth scales in both inches and metric provides user versatility and convenience.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsRouters and Laminate Trimmers
- Shipping Weight
- 6.38 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.