Bosch GHO12V-08N Brushless Planer, Tool Only, 12 V, 0 to 2.2 in W Planning, 0 to 0.04 in D Planningby Bosch
- Easy-to-handle, balanced cordless planer design for fast, smooth stock removal with the first 12 V Max planer on the market
- EC brushless motor provides professional operation, 14,500 rpm planing and efficient runtime
- Impressive capacities provides a single-pass planing depth of up to 0.08 in and the ability create rabbets of up to 0.7 in deep
- Compact build about the same size as a hand planer, it's 3.3 lb (tool only, not including battery) and just over 10 in long
- Solid ergonomic design machined from one aluminum block, it's designed with a deep balance point for even planing
- Switchable shavings ejection directs shavings left or right
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent unintended start-up
- Blade holder designed with an inlay for holding a spare planer blade
The bosch gho12v-08n 12 v max planer is designed for powerful, balanced operation in an easy-to-handle, compact cordless planer. the first 12 v max planer on the market is about the same size as a hand planer and it has a 2.2 in planning width and a single-pass planning depth of up to 0.08 in. it features an efficient ec brushless motor for professional operation and smaller size. when planning at 0.04 in depth in 1 in hardwood, this compact powerhouse planer delivers up to 33 ft of planning per battery amp hour (ah). it is designed to provide the easiest planning experience for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. it is ideal for trimming doors because it is cordless, eliminating the possibility of running out of cord in the middle of a planning pass. this is a bare-tool kit, the battery and charger are sold separately.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsHand Held Joiners & Planers
- Shipping Weight
- 4.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.