Bosch CSG15 Surfacing Grinder, 12.5 a, 5/8-11 Spindle, 5 in Dia Wheel, 9300 Rpm Speed, Diamond Cup Wheelby Bosch
- Comprehensive guard/shroud system with exclusive guard opening system that allows flush grinding
- Constant response circuitry provides soft start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Service minder brushes indicate when preventative maintenance is required
- 5/8-11 spindle wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Auxiliary handle for easy handling
- Lock-on/off switch for extended use applications
The bosch csg15 5 in concrete surfacing grinder has a dedicated dust collection shroud for a cleaner work environment as well as plenty of power. it delivers 12.5 a and up to 9300 rpm for concrete grading, surface preparation and other tough concrete applications. it's dedicated dust guard system is a comprehensive solution for collecting dust that allows grinding flush against walls. the system helps to provide a longer operational life, including a sealed motor and a sealed switch. it also has double sealed ball bearings and two lip sealing rings to protect against dust contamination. with constant response (tm) circuitry, this grinder's motor can handle extended operational load, which allows the user to reach areas where walk-behind unit can't touch. it's spindle lock allows for quick wheel changes, it has a wrap-around auxiliary handle and it includes service minderbrushes.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsAngle Grinders
- Shipping Weight
- 19.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.