Bosch 86010MC Router Bit, 1 in Dia Cutter, 1 in L Cutting, 2-1/2 in Oal, 1/4 in Dia Shank, 2-Cutter, Carbideby Bosch
- Micrograin solid carbide ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance
- Double-flute structure allows for better edge finish in soft plastics such as ABS, polycarbonate, polyethylene and PVC
- O-flute design ejects chips more efficiently for smooth cutting at high speeds
- Solid carbide build provide the best rigidity and long life, for faster feed rates and chip removal, hard-to-route materials and superior bit life
- Upgraded micrograin carbide engineered for precise cuts and for long bit life
- Bosch-exclusive heat treating process provides hardness and withstands high-temperatures
- Comprehensive line of bits features hundreds of profiles for mortising, edge forming, trimming, surface forming and cabinetry/joinery in wood, plastic and laminate
Bosch solid carbide router bits are designed for faster feed rates and chip removal, hard-to-route materials and superior bit life. they feature premium-quality micro grain carbide construction, engineered with a special heat treating process for an extra-fine finish. the bits provide maximum sharpness and edge retention, as well as best rigidity and long life. bosch router bits retain painstaking accuracy across hundreds of profiles for mortising, edge forming, trimming, surface forming and cabinetry/joinery in wood, plastic and laminate.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 3.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.