Bosch 85297MC Router Bit, 1-1/2 in Dia Cutter, 2-1/4 in Oal, 1/4 in Dia Shank, 2 -Cutter, Steelby Bosch
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radius edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide excellent wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Router bits roundover - carbide tipped double flute - control cut bit 1/4 inches shank - 2- 1/4 inches o.a. Length - carded cut dia x flute 1 inch -1/2 x 3/4 radius ins =1/2 Micrograin bits used for smooth, uniformly rounded edges. A lower depth setting produces a rounded corner with a decorative bead. 1/2 inches bearing diameter
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roundover bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the workpiece. The fully-hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability. Micrograin bits used for smooth, uniformly rounded edges. A lower depth setting produces a rounded corner with a decorative bead. 1/2" bearing diameter.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 5.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.