Bosch 85271MC Router Bit, 1-3/8 in Dia Cutter, 2-1/4 in Oal, 1/4 in Dia Shank, 2-Cutter, Steelby Bosch
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Smoothly radius edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide excellent wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Router bits roman ogee - carbide tipped ball bearing pilot 1/4 inches shank - 2- 1/4 inches o.a.length - carded cut dia x flute 1 inch -3/8 x 7/8 radius ins =1/4 Micrograin control cut bits used for decorative edging and period furniture. Ball bearing pilot. 1/2 inches bearing diameter.
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roman ogee bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the workpiece. The fully-hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability. Micrograin control cut bits used for decorative edging and period furniture. Ball bearing pilot. 1/2" bearing diameter.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 5.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.