Bosch 85266MC Bit Router 1/2 Flush Trimby Bosch
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Micrograin carbide tips provide excellent wear resistance and long life
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Router bits flush/trim - carbide tipped ball bearing pilot double flute 1/4 inches shank - 2- 5/8 inches o.a. Length cut dia. X flute 1/2 inches x1 Laminate flush trimming bits with micrograin bits; ideal for fast, smooth, accurate trim cuts with a shielded, compact ball bearing pilot.
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Flush trim bits are used for laminate work or for template and pattern work. For template application, the bearing follows the template, while the cutting edges trim the workpiece. Double flute trim bit allows for a smoother finish. The fully-hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability. Laminate flush trimming bits with micrograin bits; ideal for fast, smooth, accurate trim cuts with a shielded, compact ball bearing pilot.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.