Bosch 85248MC Router Bit, 3/4 in Dia Cutter, 2 in Oal, 1/4 in Dia Shank, 2-Cutter, Steelby Bosch
- Additional chip clearance for fast mortising
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Use with hinge template and templet guide for optimal results
- Useful when good chip clearance is important
Router bits hinge mortising carbide tipped 1/4 inches shank - 2 inches o.a.length - carded cut dia x flute 3/4 inches x 3/4 Micrograin bits cut fast for mortises when work is started at the edge and provide a smooth finish cut that is ideal for surfacing operations. Useful when good chip clearance is important, especially in gummy wood.
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Mortising bits are ideal for surfacing operations and cut fast for mortises. The fully-hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability. Micrograin bits cut fast for mortises when work is started at the edge and provide a smooth finish cut that is ideal for surfacing operations. Useful when good chip clearance is important, especially in gummy wood.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- 3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- 000346335460, 000346351675
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.