Bosch 85216MC Router Bit, 1/2 in Dia Cutter, 2-1/2 in Oal, 1/4 in Dia Shank, Carbideby Bosch
- Triple flute design for exceptional smoothness and finish quality
- Balanced cutting for chatter-free production trimming
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Flush laminate trim
Router bits laminate flush/trim carbide tipped ball bearing pilot triple flute 1/4 inches shank - 2- 5/8 inches o.a.length - carded cut dia x flute 1/2 inches x 1 Micrograin laminate flush trimming bit provides chatter-free production trimming with an extra smooth, flush trim cut. Compact ball-bearing assembly is equipped with a glue shield. 1/2 inches bearing diameter.
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Flush trim bits are used for laminate work or for template and pattern work. For template application, the bearing follows the template, while the cutting edges trim the work piece. Triple flute trim bit gives an extra-smooth finish. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability. Micrograin laminate flush trimming bit provides chatter-free production trimming with an extra smooth, flush trim cut. Compact ball-bearing assembly is equipped with a glue shield. 1/2" bearing diameter.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.