Bosch 85207MC Bit Router 1/2 Cove 1/4shankby Bosch
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Smoothly radius edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide excellent wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Router bits cove bit carbide tipped 1/4 inches - shank - 2- 1/4 inches o.a. Length - carded cut dia x flute 1 inch -3/8 x 3/4 radius ins =1/2 Micrograin control cut bits for decorative edging and period furniture. 1/2 inches bearing diameter.
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Tongue and groove bit cuts ideally fitted tongue-and-groove joints. The fully-hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability. Micrograin control cut bits for decorative edging and period furniture. 1/2" bearing diameter.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/4 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 6.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.