Bosch 18SG-5E Guard Grinder Surface 5inby Bosch
- Dust collection reduces cleanup time and provides cleaner air for user
- Toolless attachment connects to compatible Bosch grinders without using tools
- Rugged construction stands up to jobsite conditions
- Replaceable brush ring provides low cost maintenance
- Removable nose piece allows surface grinding right up to the wall
The Bosch 18SG-5E surface grinding dust-extraction guard works with the Bosch 4-1/2 and 5 in angle grinders. The guard and grinder can be part of the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD (tm) protection system, along with attachments, dust extractor and respiration protection (to be used as a basic summary, always use products in accordance with the owner's manual and OSHA Rule 1926.1153 Table 1). This attachment is tool-free, with a removable nose piece and a replaceable brush ring for low cost maintenance. The guard is compatible with 4-1/2 in and 5 in small angle grinders, GWS10-45/P/PD, GWS18 V-45C/PC/PSC, GWS13-50/VS/VSP/P/PD, AG series and 1800 series grinders. Flexible guard design works with the Bosch 4-1/2" and 5 inches angle grinders for dust collection. Concrete surfacing is part of the end-to-end Bosch Pro+Guard Protection System. Reduces cleanup time and provides cleaner air for user. Removable nose piece allow s surface grinding right up to the wall. Tool less attachment connects to compatible Bosch grinders without using tools. Replaceable brush ring provides low cost maintenance. Rugged construction stands up to jobsite conditions. Works with 4-1/2" and 5 inches sm all angle grinders. Compatible with GWS10-45/P/PD, GWS13-50/VS/VSP/P/PD, AG series and 1800 series grinders; cordless grinders: GWS18 V-45C/PC/PSC.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsShop Vacuums & Dust CollectionDust Collection Systems
- Shipping Weight
- 2.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.