Bosch 11264EVS Drill Hammer Vs 1/2In 7Aby Bosch
- Active vibration control vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Auto-Max variable speed Dial - Ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on
- Constant response circuitry- maintains speed under load and overload protection
- One-Hand SDS-max - One-hand tool free SDS-max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- Service Minder light - indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Turbo power - delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode
- Unmatched power to weight ratio - 13 a, 6.8 ft-lb impact energy and 8.1 lb best performing rotary hammer in its class
- Vario-Lock positioning - rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
Hammer drills 1-5/8 inch-13 amp-vs keyless drive system sds max Variable speed dial, vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work, maintains speed under load and overload protection, delivers 20 percent more power in hammer only mode, rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions, service light indicates when preventative maintenance is required, cord turret reduces cord wear. Specs: impact energy (ft. lbs.) 7.4 Ft. Lbs./8.1 (turbo), 18 inches long, max. hole dia. in: concrete-1- 5/8 inches, concret e-core bit-4- 1/8 inches, no load BPM is 1,700-2,900, no load RPM is 170-340, 120V, weighs, 15.1 pound Includes: (1) 360 degree auxiliary side handle with depth stop, (1) carrying case.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 27.02 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.