Bonide 2186 Citrus Fruit And Nut Spray Concentrate Quart
- Buy 6 for $24.90 each and save 21%
- Buy 24 for $24.64 each and save 22%
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on beetles, fruit flies, caterpillars, mealybugs, spider mites, thrips, scale, leafhoppers, and other pests. Our pesticide delivers fast results.
- DISEASE PREVENTION - Orchard Spray controls a wide variety of diseases such as powdery mildew, rust, blight, brown rot, leaf spots, and more.
- FOLIAGE PROTECTOR - Used to protect apples, avocados, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, peppers, pecans, lemon, limes, oranges, peas, onions, lawns, roses, flowering plants and shrubs, and many more plants.
- ECONOMICAL OPTION - One pint of Orchard Spray makes up to 6.4 gallons of finished spray. Depending on intended use, you can dilute as little as 2 and 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water to achieve your desired results.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. It can be used up to the day before harvest. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Citrus fruit and nut spray liquid"garden naturals" concentrated size=quart Controls a wide range of fungal diseases like powdery mildew, rust, blight, blackspot leaf and leaf spots; and insects like aphids, mites, leafhoppers, scab, thrips, plant bugs, earwigs, lace bugs, spittlebugs, rose slugs, whiteflies and others on fruit, nut and citrus trees. Can be used up to the day before harvest. Contains Pyrethrin (0.025 percent) and Sulfur (10 percent) which are natural ingredients.