B&K Mueller 108-054HN Quarter Master 3/4 Inch Fip Sillcockby B&K Mueller
- The valves are precisely engineered for outstanding service, long life and reliable performance
- These valves offer easy operation and great flow
Easy quarter turn on/off operation regulates water flow from a trickle to wide open. compact, low-lead compliant, operates easily for long life. large flow rate for use as any general-purpose hose connection outlet for external water service. 60% copper alloy brass construction with chrome-plated brass ball, teflon seats and rust-resistant handle. 125 psi max working pressure. 3/4 in hose thread outlet. iapmo nsf 61.9 approved, complies to asme a112.18.1. pipe threads comply with ansi b1.20.1, hose threads comply with ansi b1.20.7. handy carton: bin box display packaging, each valve has a data tag with installation instructions and is bar-coded for easy identification.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesFrost-proof Faucets
- Shipping Weight
- 5.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.