Artu 02805 1 Inch Tungsten Carbide Grit Hole Saw With Arbor & Pilot Bitby Artu
- Long cutting life
- Extremely resistant to heat and abrasion
- Cuts clean holes smoothly in materials without snagging
- Designed to be used with any variable speed hand drill
- Quality professionals demand with the ease homeowners want
Hole saws grit tungsten carbide 3/8 inches shank dia 1 inch Tungsten carbide abrasive hole saw. Self-sharpening particles, so when a particle chips, a new surface is created in its place. Comes with arbor and pilot. For use with any variable speed hand drill. Cuts ceramic tile, concrete block, cement board, brick, fiberglass, plexiglas, PVC, wood with nails, cultured marble and drywall.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 7/8 thru 1 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 7.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.